Little Miss Maggie

4/22/2007

Bring on Summer!!


"Come on driver, we're ready to go"
"Yea! This is fun!"
"I wish I was on Maggie's swing..."
"Hey Maggie, I can almost touch!"
"I'm so thirsty."
"Would you like to play with me in my new swimming pool from Nanny Vern and Poppy Lush? There's lots of room!"
Naptime
"I like walks with Daddy. He always puts me on his shoulders when I cry."
Maggie's room

Maggie now rolls the ball away and then crawls after it. It keeps her entertained for a good 10 minutes!
"Hey, want to play ball with me?"
"Yipee! Bubbles!!"
"Blow some more bubbles Daddy"
Sleeping beauty with rosy red teething cheeks.




1 Comments:

At 9:21 a.m., Blogger Crystal, Eric, Zoe and Oliver! said...

Maggie's room in beautiful! I think we have exactly the same crib now that I look at it. I guess Connie went back to work and it is next week for me. Lucky you still has a few more months!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home