Little Miss Maggie

4/12/2007

Easter Sunday

Maggie playing with the plastic eggs the Easter bunny left for her.


"I see a ducky hiding behind the chair"

All dressed up for Easter Sunday! (I took this picture in mid fall! As soon as the picture had snapped, I reached out to grab her and somehow ended up sticking my finger in her mouth, while Chad ended up grabbing her by the arm! She got quite a fright and ended up crying in Mommy's arms for 10 minutes. Poor little thing, however the picture ended up being pretty cute. Ha!) "Here Maggie, you play with the little ducky while I play with the big one"
"I just drove in from Kanata Uncle Chad, and that turkey looks pretty well done to me!" Auntie Marsha and Maggie had a great time together!
A family picture after hosting our first Easter Dinner.
"Hey, look at the three-wheeler the Easter Bunny brought me!"


"No pictures, Please!"
"It's my bottle and you can't have it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home