Little Miss Maggie

12/23/2006

Bad mommy...

I took Maggie into work yesterday for the annual kiddie Christmas party. She was great! She even had a few smiles for people. We've realized that she ain't giving them away for free. You've got to work if you want a smile from this little girl!
She even sat on Santa's knee to get her gift and would you believe that I forgot my camera?!! That's bad, isn't it.. She didn't even cry or anything. She just sat there trying to grab the gift he had for her. She also grabbed onto his beard with her super-human grip and nearly hauled it off! Santa was pretty quick to grab on to his beard before she had the job done. Ha! She did manage to take away a handful of white curly hair.
Oh well, at least I got a picture of her in the outfit she wore to the party.

Maggie soon won't need me at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home